Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Tuesday #2

Workout:
13 miles total
6 miles in Boost4

FESTIVAL!!!!!!! Except not really, festival is essentially 400s til you drop, this was just a variation of that. My workout was planned to be 3-4 sets of 8 400s in lane 1. It ended up being 3 sets plus two at the end of the third set. Pace goal was 72-74, hit 72s like clockwork. Only 6 times that weren't a 72 excluding number 26. Those that weren't 72 were under by a second or two, besides two of them that were 73s. Worked out all by myself because Adam had class conflict and Ethan's paces were too slow. Had 30 seconds rest between every rep and 5 minutes between sets. Ran the whole thing in Adios. After the last set coach said "30 seconds" which meant I had one more, hit 70. Then after that he said I had two more unless I broke 60 on that one..... So I ran 56. Went out in 27 and hoped I wasn't dying hard.

Great workout, wasn't very hard at all besides the 56. Got in a rhythm and just cruised from there. Sunny day and about 62 but with a cool wind coming down the far stretch. Good workout though, hopefully Thursday isn't too killer.

No comments:

Post a Comment