Sunday, October 9, 2016

Saturday Home Meet

Race
12 miles total
7 miles in Boost6

Race was at Oatlands Plantation (home course). Ran the adjusted course due to heavier rain this week, the adjusted course is much easier. Had a course PR today, now 25:31. Was fourth on the team behind Adam 25:10, Luke 25:20, Andrew 25:31, me, then Brent 25:32. First group was Adam, Luke, Brent. My group was Logan, Trent, Paul kinda, Jonny kinda, and Andrew came up late in the race. 3k to go Andrew and I started moving up towards Brent. Made a difficult move to get up to Brent at 2k to go and then dragged him along with us. We all stayed together to the finish. Cory said we ran like bitches. Coach said I should have gotten on my horse earlier. They forgot that it is Oatland's and it wasn't important to run fast, we are still trying to get the team as close to one unit as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment